Join us for a day of family fun, education and entertainment. The Sustainability Festival is in its eleventh year. There is literally something for everyone with vendors of renewable energy, energy efficiency product suppliers, advocacy groups as well as sustainable crafts and artisans.
IT'S BACK! PLEASE JOIN US ONCE AGAIN FOR THE 11TH ANNUAL (ALTHOUGH TEMPORARILY INTERRUPTED BY COVID) SUSTAINABILITY FESTIVAL!
When: SATURDAY, APRIL 22ND 10 AM - 4 PM
Where: Amherst Town Common
SCHEDULE OF STAGE PERFORMERS:
- 10 AM - TUFF RIDDIM
- Noon - RED LOVES BLUE
- 2 PM - ROCKIN' RON - THE FRIENDLY PIRATE
- 3 PM - PITI THEATER COMPANY
CENTRAL DEMONSTRATION AREA:
- 10:30 AM and 12:30 PM - "Habitat Habitat" - a performance by The Rainbow Players
- 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM - Learn how to make a solar oven with students from the Amherst Regional High School Environmental Club
- Stilt Walker Henry Lappen - on the Common
Test Drive an Electric Vehicle!- (located on the South Pleasant Street Side of the Common)
Make a Reusable Bag! - located in the vendor area
Learn About Aquaculture!- located in the vendor area
Take A Ride on the Orbitron!
THANK YOU TO OUR FINANCIAL SPONSOR: BERKSHIRE GAS
Questions? Contact Amherst Director of Sustainability Stephanie Ciccarello at email@example.com