We expect high winds beginning late morning and potentially lasting through early evening on Monday, April 13th. Read on for some important reminders from your emergency management team.
1. Secure loose yard items.
2. Charge your portable devices in anticipation of power outages.
3. Lower the temperature on your refrigerator and freezer in the event of a power outage.
4. Stay away from downed power lines. Assume they are energized. Do not drive over them.
5. Avoid downed tree limbs on roads or yards. They could be hiding downed power lines.
6. Dial 911 for emergencies.
7. Stay home!