September 21, 2023
Community Resources Committee of the Town Council
Thursday, September 21, 2023
RECEIVED: 9/7/23, 1:48 pm. LIST OF TOPICS: Click "More Details" for List of Topics
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings
- 4:35 pm: General Bylaw 3.48 – Stretch Energy Code: To see if the Town will vote to amend General Bylaw 3.48, Stretch Energy Code, to adopt the Specialized Energy Code, codified by the entirety of 225 CMR 22 and 23 including Appendices RC and CC, with an effective date of July 1, 2024.
- Action Items
- General Bylaw 3.48 – Stretch Energy Code
- Discussion and vote on recommendation on proposed adoption of the Specialized Energy Code
- General Bylaw 3.26 Nuisance House (Proposed new name: Nuisance Property)
- Discussion Items
- Follow-Up to Joint Community Resources Committee / Amherst Municipal Affordable Housing Trust Meeting
- General Public Comment - Public comments on matters within the jurisdiction of the CRC. Residents are welcome to express their views for 1 to 3 minutes, at the discretion of the CRC Chair, based upon the number of people who want to speak. CRC will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Public Comment.
- Adoption of September 7, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Next Agenda Preview
- Items Not Anticipated by the Chair 48 Hours in Advance
Meeting materials will be posted here https://www.amherstma.gov/DocumentCenter/Index/5845 materials may be added or changed up through and after the meeting date.
Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, extended by Ch. 22 and 107 of the acts of 2022, and extended by Ch. 2 of the Acts of 2023, this meeting will be held via remote means. Members of the public who wish to access the meeting may do so via Zoom or by telephone. No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means.
Members of the public can access the meeting via Zoom or by telephone.