Cherry Hill Golf Course
PLAY THE HILL SOON!
Located at 323 Montague Road, in Amherst Massachusetts, Cherry Hill Golf Course is a 9-hole municipal facility set on some of the most beautiful land that the Connecticut River Valley has to offer. Built in 1963, the course was designed by Dave Maxson and is set on some of the most beautiful land in the Connecticut River Valley. Players enjoy an incredible scenic view of the Berkshire Hills from the upper course tee boxes, fairways, and greens. Among other terrain, the course features ponds, wetlands and a variety of trees, birds and wildlife. We pride ourselves in maintaining some of the best greens in the Valley which has earned us the reputation as one of the best 9 hole golf courses in the Northeast.
Check back here for information about Tournaments, Leagues, Memberships, Youth Clinic, Clinics and more!
The Course is a short distance from the University of Massachusetts and within walking distance of the Mill River Recreation area. Paths along the course connect to both the Mill River Conservation Trails and the 42 mile Robert Frost Trail System. Cherry Hill Golf Course also features great winter time recreation. Bring your sleds, snow shoes and cross country skis. It’s frosty fun for the whole family!
CHERRY HILL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Cherry Hill Golf Club Handicap GHIN Join/Renew HERE
Buy your membership today! Members enjoy unlimited golf, discounts on carts, leagues and clinics.
- We highly recommend reserving your Tee Time in advance. Use our booking site or call the Clubhouse @ 413-256-4071 to see if there are openings.
- SINGLES: Please know that we may add you to a group or pair you with a golfing buddy!
- All payments are required in advance of teeing off
- Tee times can be booked up to 7 days in advance
- In the event of a frost delay, golfers will not tee off until the superintendent says it is clear to play. Please note, early morning tee times may be slightly delayed. Tee times will continue to play in the order in which they were scheduled, however we may ask that small groups combine in an effort to keep the schedule keep pace.
- Carts are available for purchase at the clubhouse window
- There is access to Restrooms in the Club House, as well as Pro Shop, Snacks, Cold Beer, and non-alcoholic beverage sales
- No personal alcohol is allowed on the course
- Golfers must carry their own bag or pull cart
- Please pack out all of your own trash or use the designated receptacles on the course @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>