Located at 323 Montague Road, in Amherst Massachusetts, Cherry Hill Golf Course is a 9-hole municipal facility set on some of the most beautiful land that the Connecticut River Valley has to offer. The course features ponds, wetlands and a wide variety of trees, birds and wildlife. From the upper course tee boxes, fairways and greens, players enjoy a scenic view of the Berkshire Hills.
The Course is a short distance from the University of Massachusetts and within walking distance of the Mill River Recreation area. Paths along the course connect to both the Mill River Conservation Trails and the 42 mile Robert Frost Trail System. Cherry Hill Golf Course also features great winter time recreation. Bring your sleds, snow shoes and cross country skis. It’s frosty fun for the whole family!
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GOLF AT CHERRY HILL:
1. All Players must have a Tee Time to play.
2. All Payments are required in advance.
3. We are honoring previously purchased passbooks. You must bring your coupon to deposit upon arrival.
4. MEMBERS and PASSBOOK HOLDERS can book tee times up to 7 days in advance. NON-MEMBERS can book up to 3 days in advance.
5. FROST DELAYS: In the event of a frost delay, golfers will not tee off until the superintendent says it is clear to play. Early morning tee times may be slightly delayed. Tee times will continue to play in the order in which they were scheduled, however we may ask that groups smaller than three golfers pair up to keep the pace moving for the rest of the day. We appreciate your cooperation with staff on this, as we go through a year full of adjustments.
We are now able to allow use of our Golf Carts on a first come, first serve basis.
Only one golfer per cart.
Last cart will be let out at 4:00 PM
Click Register Here to Purchase your Cherry Hill Membership today!HOW TO BOOK YOUR TEE TIME: Tee times can only be secured with a credit card and are non-refundable unless the golf course is closed that day. Click Book Tee Time to reserve your Tee Time.