Swim lessons have been canceled for the summer season. Please enjoy our outdoor pools for open swim and lap swim.
Lap Swim by reservation or by space available (limit ½ hour per swimmer). Reservations and all swims begin and end on the hour and half hour. Call on or after June 27th or stop by to reserve lane.
Mill River - 413-549-6875 | War Memorial - 413-362-9256
Covid Phase 2 Massachusetts Regulations:
· Stay home if you are sick or in quarantine
· Arrive and depart in swim suits
· All persons must wear face coverings at all times, except when in the water
· All persons or family groups must provide pool attendant with contact information and current health status
· Showers and restrooms will be open. 2 min shower max.
· Lockers and changing rooms will be closed
· 6 ft. physical distancing will be monitored on deck, pool, and in locker rooms (except for same household groups)
· No sharing of equipment
· Pool Managers reserve the right to refuse any individual from entry**Open Swim - Children under 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or older.
Food / drink are not allowed in the swimming areas or locker rooms.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by a person 16 or older.
Children must be 13 or older to attend lap swim.
Only Coast Guard-approved flotation devices permitted.
Any child using a flotation device must be accompanied in the pool by an adult.
All children under 16 must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end.
Handicap accessible lift is available.
Mill River PoolMill River Recreation AreaMontague Rd.Ph: 413-549-6875
OPENING JUNE 27
PLEASE SEE ADJUSTED SCHEDULES AND POOL PROTOCOL
War Memorial PoolCommunity FieldMatoon St. (in front of High School)Ph: 413-362-9256