The legislative body of the Town of Amherst is a Representative Town Meeting, consisting of 240 elected Town Meeting members, 24 from each of 10 precincts plus 14 ex officio
members: the five members of the Select Board, the five members of the School Committee, the President of the Library Trustees, the Chair of the Finance Committee, the Moderator, and the Town Manager. The Annual Town Meeting usually begins in late April or early May.
• The mailings to Town Meeting members are expected to be sent out to Town Meeting members on October 10 and 24.
• The TMCC/LWV Warrant Review is Tuesday, October 14 in the Town Room at 7:00 pm. See flyer for more info.
• Updated! There will be no TMCC Bus Tour this Fall.
• The TMCC Precinct Meetings will take place at the following times: See flyer for more info.
Thursday, October 23 7:00 pm Immanuel Lutheran Church Parish House Lounge, 867 North Pleasant Street
Monday, October 27 7:00 pm Crocker Farm School Library, 280 West Street
Tuesday, October 28 7:00 pm Middle School Professional Development Center
Saturday, November 1 3:00 pm Police Station Community Room
• Fall Special Town Meeting begins on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 7:00 pm in the Middle School Auditorium. Due to the short warrant (6 articles) there is a strong possibility that Town Meeting will only require one evening. Additional sessions, if needed, are reserved for November 12, 17, 24, December 1, 8, and 10, 2014.
For Recent Events see the TMCC Events page.
|November 5, 2014 Fall Special Town Meeting
New! Warrant | Results | Attendance (All in PDF Format)
Tally Votes Special Town Meeting November 5, 2014
Other Related Information:
New! Articles 2 & 3 Memo from Finance Director - Pooler
Maps, Photos, and Diagrams: (See also Presentations below)
Presentations to Town Meeting:
Page last updated October 12, 2014