Agendas & Minutes
Hours & Facilities
Inspection Services Applications
Permit Process Guide
Town Bylaws & Government Act
Zoning Bylaw & Map
UNNOFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS:
CDBG Public Hearing on December 4, 2014
- The CDBG Advisory Committee is holding a public hearing on Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014 in the Glass Room, Bangs Community Center, to receive public comments on the draft Community Development Strategy.
Woodlot Road Project Update
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014: 1. Revoli will be completing the main line Sewer on Woodlot cul-de-sac. Residents are advised to continue parking on Woodlot Road beyond Teaberry Lane. 2. The paving crew will be placing the first coat of asphalt on
2015 CDBG Application Process and December 4, 2014 Public Hearing
- For Federal Fiscal Year 2015, Amherst is one of eleven Mini-Entitlement communities in Massachusetts that can apply to the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) for up to $725,000 in CDBG funding.
Pine Street Road Construction Update
- Lane Construction will continue adjusting driveways to meet the newly paved road grade. All gravel driveways will receive a paved driveway apron. Residential driveway access shall be maintained or re-established as quickly as possible.
Revaluation Information Now Available for Amherst Properties
- Fiscal 2015 is a Revaluation Year for the Town of Amherst. Property assessments have been revised and a comparative listing is now available.
Monday 12/1/14 2:00 PM
Transportation Plan Task Force
Monday 12/1/14 3:00 PM
Lincoln Sunset Local Historic District Study Committee
Monday 12/1/14 5:00 PM
Policy Subcommittee of the Regional School Committee
Monday 12/1/14 6:30 PM
Subcommittee of Community, Culture and School Climate
Tuesday 11/4/14 - Monday 12/22/14
Town Hall Public Art Commission Exhibit
Thursday 11/27/14 6:00 PM
Free Leadership Series about Self-Advocacy for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
Saturday 11/29/14 2:30 PM
Family Holiday Movie: A Christmas Carol
Powered by CivicPlus
4 Boltwood Avenue • Amherst, MA 01002 • Ph: 413-259-3333 • Email: