Join us for one of two free trainings in Amherst. Sessions are on February 6th and March 1st.
- What is an opioid overdose?
- Recognizing and responding to an overdose
- How to administer Nasal Narcan to reverse an opioid overdose
Residents from all communities are welcome to attend! Please RSVP to Cherry Sullivan at (413) 587–1219 or email@example.com.
February 6th, 6:00pm
Bangs Community Center
70 Boltwood Walk
March 1st, 9:00am
Unitarian Universalist Meetinghouse
121 North Pleasant Street
Other Upcoming Training Events:
- Huntington: February 15, 3:00pm, Hilltown Community Center, 9 Russell Road, Huntington
- Easthampton: February 14, 3:00pm, Easthampton School Dept. 50 Payson Ave, Easthampton
- South Hadley: February 9, 5:00pm, South Hadley Town Hall, 116 Main St. #109, South Hadley
- Event details for Northampton, Florence, Granby, Belchertown, and Ware to be released soon.