1. Watering lawns, perennial or annual plants/flowers by any method.
2. Washing cars or trucks at non-commercial vehicle washes.
3. Washing of buildings, sidewalks or patios.
4. Filling of swimming pools.
The following water uses are allowed under these mandatory restrictions:
1. For health and safety reasons.
2. By regulation.
3. For the production of food and fiber for personal use or commercial sale.
4. For the maintenance of livestock.
5. By a commercial car wash.
6. For operator safety or to prevent damage and/or maintain performance of agricultural or construction vehicles or equipment.
7. To meet the core functions of a business (for example, irrigation by plant nurseries as necessary to maintain stock).
Please click on the 'tips to save water' under 'Resources' below to find out what you can do to help conserve water!