Submit a Service Request

  1. Amherst Connect - Service Requests

    Amherst Connect - Service Requests

    Be a part of the solution! You can help report non-emergency problems to the Town of Amherst from your smartphone, tablet or computer thanks to our new partnership wtih Commonwealth Connect, powered by SeeClickFix.

  2. Report an Incident - Police Dept

    Report an Incident - Police Dept

    Report a non-emergency incident to the Amherst Police Department. In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

  3. Noise & Nuisance Property Complaints

    Noise & Nuisance Property Complaints

    Submit a noise or nuisance complaint about a property, including properties containing rental units.