Agendas & Minutes
Hours & Facilities
Inspection Services Applications
Permit Process Guide
Town Bylaws & Government Act
Zoning Bylaw & Map
Some Residents May Experience Low Pressure or Discolored Water
- The University of Massachusetts is conducting a rehabilitation project at their water tank located on East Pleasant Street.
New Food Waste Pilot at Transfer Station
- On May 11 a new organics recycling program will debut at the Amherst Transfer Station. Amend Organics, in collaboration with the Solid Waste Division of Department of Public Works, will pilot a pay-as-you-throw compostable food waste collection program.
Amherst Police Department Awarded State Accreditation
- Chief of Police Scott P. Livingstone is pleased to announce that on May 2, 2013, the Amherst Police Department was awarded state accreditation from the Massachusetts Police Accreditation Commission.
Amherst Invitational Ultimate Frisbee Tournament This Weekend.
- It's the oldest high school tournament in the U.S. 30 high school ultimate teams from across the country will descend upon Amherst on May 4-5, 2013 for the 22st Annual Amherst Invitational Ultimate Tournament. Laying Out Since 1992.
Preparing for Town Meeting
- There are a variety of ways in which Town Meeting members and the public can learn about the articles for Annual Town Meeting, which begins on May 6, 2013.
Monday 5/20/13 3:00 PM
Historic District Commission
Monday 5/20/13 4:30 PM
Recycling and Refuse Management Committee
Monday 5/20/13 6:00 PM
Monday 5/20/13 6:50 PM
Tuesday 5/21/13 7:00 PM
Author Showcase: An Evening with Maryanne O’Hara, Laura Harrington, Amy Hoffman, & Carole DeSanti
Thursday 5/23/13 4:00 PM
Book Launch Party for Cosmic Apprentice by Dorion Sagan
Thursday 5/23/13 7:00 PM
Bruce Watson & Jon Stewart: Moments of Zen
Powered by CivicPlus
4 Boltwood Avenue • Amherst, MA 01002 • Ph: 413-259-3333 • Email: